Electronic installation for liquefied gas cylinders filling BSN-60D1.3 provides:
- Filling of a given quantity of liquefied gas into the containers
- Residual (return) gas recording
- Elimination of intentional interference to the process of filling the container
- Container type choosing
- Weight, price, amount to be paid indication
- Counter of filled containers
- Operators personal codes system (access to the filling)
- Information display on the computer and printer
- The ability to obtain cumulative sum of filling in any time (see tables)
Installation is completed with a electromagnetic valve ("ASCO" Holland), through which the gas dosage is carried out. Clamp is selected by the type of filled containers.
Analog digital converter (ADC) is designed to convert analog signal from load cells to the discrete one and it is placed near the load cells, which ensures temperature compensation and increases measurement accuracy.
Remote power block is installed at a distance of 30-40 meters from the post in the safe zone, individual installation units are powered through the separated electric circuits, thus ensuring compliance with safety regulations for intrinsically safe equipment.
The handling controller, display and keyboard are located in the dust-ignition-proof construction cabinet..