The proposed system is based on the use of up-to-date electronic weight measurement equipment with software.
The system includes electronic track scales for static weighing without uncoupling for gas receipt, electronic truck scales for gas distribution into gas trucks, it includes also gas cylinder filling installation, so in post, as in carrousel version.
Electronic gas cylinder filling installation BSN-60D1.3 provides:
• Filling of liquefied gas into the container
• Residual (return) gas recording
• Elimination of intentional interference to the process of filling the container
• Operators personal codes system (access to the filling)
• Information display on the computer and printer
• The ability to obtain cumulative sum of filling in any time (see tables)
Installation is completed with a electromagnetic valve ("ASCO" Holland), through which the gas dosage is carried out. Clamp is selected by the type of filled containers.
Analog digital converter (ADC) is designed to convert analog signal from load cells to the discrete one and it is placed near the load cells, which ensures temperature compensation and increases measurement accuracy.
Remote power block is installed at a distance of 30-40 meters from the post in the safe zone, individual installation units are powered through the separated electric circuits, thus ensuring compliance with safety regulations for intrinsically safe equipment.
The handling controller, display and keyboard are located in the explosion-proof construction cabinet.
On the costumers demand, this device can be performed in carrousel version. If the Customer has a mechanical gas filling installation of carrousel type, its upgrading to the electronic one is possible.
• No impact of human access on the process of gas weighing and dosing;
• Industrial safety (complete absence of the possibility to overfill gas containers);
• Auto-completing of necessary documents, which solves any disputes related to quantity of gas in containers;
• The possibility of database creating and rapid information transfer over any distance, complete control of reverse gas;
• Passwords system limits the access and processing of information received (shift supervisor, administrator, supervisor, third-party oversight)
Using this equipment at your company filling stations will considerably reduce the loss of gas due to precise dosing, it will also save from theft because of impossibility of operator’s uncontrolled intervention in the process of gas cylinders filling.